Learn (and Earn) by Doing
Cal Poly offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of our unique “learn by doing” campus community and make an impact on the more than 20,000 students it serves. We're looking for bright, collaborative, and motivated individuals to help us drive our nationally-ranked university forward. This historic institution, nestled in the foothills of California's Central Coast, provides employees with competitive benefits and a fun, creative environment where a healthy work-life balance is deeply valued.
We have great benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision plans at low or no cost to the employee
- Tuition fee waiver program for employee and dependents
- Generous CalPERS retirement plan
- Additional tax-deferred investment options (403b, 457, 401k)
- Access to a state-of-the-art recreation center and gym facilities
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
ITS-Infrastructure and Platform Services
2 open positions. The Infrastructure and Platform Services team provides direct and vital support for information services at Cal Poly, by developing, deploying, facilitating and supporting the use of enterprise infrastructure and platform services and technologies.
Maintains and supports assigned systems and services to ensure system availability, integrity, and reliability.
Leverage advanced skillsets in a variety of domains including source control, scripting, continuous integration, configuration management and other automation technologies to develop and curate an infrastructure as code platform for use with AWS, VMWare and other client platforms
Design, develop, customize, program and implement tools and solutions for automated services, user interfaces and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for up to two years of the required education on a year-for-year basis.
Phone: (805) 756-5559