Learn (and Earn) by Doing
Cal Poly offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of our unique “learn by doing” campus community and make an impact on the more than 20,000 students it serves. We're looking for bright, collaborative, and motivated individuals to help us drive our nationally-ranked university forward. This historic institution, nestled in the foothills of California's Central Coast, provides employees with competitive benefits and a fun, creative environment where a healthy work-life balance is deeply valued.
We have great benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision plans at low or no cost to the employee
- Tuition fee waiver program for employee and dependents
- Generous CalPERS retirement plan
- Additional tax-deferred investment options (403b, 457, 401k)
- Access to a state-of-the-art recreation center and gym facilities
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
Information Technology Policy Analyst and Compliance Officer
Working in an environment that values collaboration, teamwork, and knowledge sharing with an emphasis on campus IT safety. The Information Technology Policy analyst and Compliance Officer is part of ITS Technology, Policy, and Security team. This team evaluates strategic technologies, manages campus information security and leads interpretation and application of information technology policy for the campus.
In this position you will:
- Draft new policies.
- Provides training to the campus on related issues.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical information into terms that are understandable for a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to interpret CSU System policies and IT-related legal requirements, and apply policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least five years of professional experience involving interpreting and applying requirements within a policy or legal framework.
Phone: (805) 756-5559