Learn (and Earn) by Doing
Cal Poly offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of our unique “learn by doing” campus community and make an impact on the more than 20,000 students it serves. We're looking for bright, collaborative, and motivated individuals to help us drive our nationally-ranked university forward. This historic institution, nestled in the foothills of California's Central Coast, provides employees with competitive benefits and a fun, creative environment where a healthy work-life balance is deeply valued.
We have great benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision plans at low or no cost to employee
- Tuition fee waiver program for employee and dependents
- Generous CalPERS retirement plan
- Additional tax-deferred investment options (403b, 457, 401k)
- Access to a state-of-the-art recreation center and gym facilities
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
Current Job Openings
Field Service Specialist
Customer & Technology Support
Working in an environment that values collaboration, teamwork, and knowledge sharing with an emphasis on documenting best practices. The Field Service Specialist is part of ITS growing service desk team in CTS. This position is responsible for desktop support for apple and windows systems, account setup/management, software installs, troubleshooting, patching of computers and mobile devices and imaging process for multiple units across campus.
Phone: (805) 756-5559