Learn (and Earn) by Doing
Cal Poly offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of our unique “learn by doing” campus community and make an impact on the more than 20,000 students it serves. We're looking for bright, collaborative, and motivated individuals to help us drive our nationally-ranked university forward. This historic institution, nestled in the foothills of California's Central Coast, provides employees with competitive benefits and a fun, creative environment where a healthy work-life balance is deeply valued.
We have great benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision plans at low or no cost to employee
- Tuition fee waiver program for employee and dependents
- Generous CalPERS retirement plan
- Additional tax-deferred investment options (403b, 457, 401k)
- Access to a state-of-the-art recreation center and gym facilities
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
Current Job Openings
Service Integration Engineer
ITS-Application Development & Information Management
This position is part of the Application Development & Information Management (ADIM) group providing the campus with a variety of services including the support for business intelligence, identity management, data warehousing, database administration, application development, and web content management systems. The ADIM group will participate in the migration of application to Amazon Web Service (AWS).
In this position you will:
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, Linux, Unix and a modern structured programming language.
- Develop and maintain solutions to integrate third-party software packages with the enterprise data warehouse and single sign-on service.
- Working collaboratively with campus partners to gather business requirements, preparing data to provision applications from the enterprise data warehouse
- Provide technical analysis, support, and debugging of assigned applications, tools and interfaces. Maintain and support assigned systems to ensure minimal downtime and loss of productivity and service.
Phone: (805) 756-5559