Learn (and Earn) by Doing
Cal Poly offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of our unique “learn by doing” campus community and make an impact on the more than 20,000 students it serves. We're looking for bright, collaborative, and motivated individuals to help us drive our nationally-ranked university forward. This historic institution, nestled in the foothills of California's Central Coast, provides employees with competitive benefits and a fun, creative environment where a healthy work-life balance is deeply valued.
We have great benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision plans at low or no cost to the employee
- Tuition fee waiver program for employee and dependents
- Generous CalPERS retirement plan
- Additional tax-deferred investment options (403b, 457, 401k)
- Access to a state-of-the-art recreation center and gym facilities
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
ITS-CA Cyber Training Complex
The California Cybersecurity Institute (CCI) is a robust, multi-agency effort to protect California through enhanced cybercrime forensics and statewide tactical response training. Our partners are the California National Guard and Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. As an extension of Cal Poly’s Cybersecurity Center, the CCI aims to educate the next generation cyber workforce and provide faculty and students with a new, hands-on research and learning environment.
In this position you will:
- Provide direct support to the Vice President for Information Technology Services, while consulting with the Dean of Engineering and other leaders across Cal Poly to develop and implement an academic program that meets the cybersecurity needs of industry.
- Grant Development/ Funding.
- Project Management.
- Strategic development and overall support of the CCI mission
Phone: (805) 756-5559